Friday, October 8, 2010

Isuzu Rodeo Aftermarket Ideas From My Personal Experience




After about 30 I was used to his idiocracy, so I ignored his provocations. He commented how stupid my bumper guards looked and that the running boards looked like they were made of cardboard. When he arrived, he immediately made fun of my ride.

Looking back, who could blame him; he was more popular than us and we were doing school work on a Friday night, but the fact remained that the project needed to be done before Monday. When he showed up, it was obvious he didn't want to be there. I had picked up my two friends in my Isuzu Rodeo and the Jock had picked up the other two team members. Out of the six team members, I had two friends, two people I didn't really know that well and the stereo-typical high school football jock (read: total meat head).

We were assigned teams to work in, so the pairing was pretty random. Me and some classmates had a science project due the following Monday and we wanted to crank it out before ahead of time. It was Friday night at about 8pm. There was one night that I'll never forget; the day that my arch nemesis looked like a fool in front of everybody.

Sonic was open pretty late, so it was a good place to hang out until curfew. We'd hang out and munch on some chili cheese tator tots while sipping down a cool forty-four ounces of cherry lime-aid. I remember back in high school meeting with my friends at the local Sonic drive-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment